- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened and cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ready-made chocolate cookie crumb piecrust
- Combine all ingredients, except crust, in the bowl of a food processor and blend until very smooth. (Alternately, mix using an electric mixer on medium speed).
- Fill crust with mixture. Place pie into freezer for at least 2 hours.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: