- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 small carrots, diced
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 1 (14-ounce) can chopped tomatoes, undrained
- 1 garlic clove, finely diced
- 2 (15-ounce) cans Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 6 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Place bacon in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook 5 minutes or until almost crisp. Add onion, celery and carrot; cook 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini and garlic; cook 3 minutes. Add tomatoes, beans, broth and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in spinach. Ladle into soup bowls and top with grated cheese.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: